My honest thoughts throughout the 11 days on Keto:
Today is officially Day 11.
I have lost 5.6 lbs so far.
I’m on the Keto diet — I keto now.
I have removed bread, sugar, starch and anything remotely carby from my diet.
I have reduced my calories to 1200 calories a day.
My thoughts this week (no joke):
- Me after looking at the scale: I’m staying at between 20-50 grams of carbs a day. hmm
- Me after looking at the scale: I’m mostly at 1200 calories but this week, I have increased my calories to 1600 – 1700 this week because my body just does not want to cooperate
- Me after looking at the scale: My macros are on-point (supposedly)
- I’m eating next to nothing (or so it feels like)
- I wasn’t hungry much the first week and it felt like relief. Now, my appetite is a force to be recokned with.
- I’m not losing this giant whoosh of weight in the first two weeks like everyone else has
- I’m thinking too much.
- What am I doing wrong?
- I feel better / less bloated
- My clothes are fitting better
- I’m throwing out the fucking scale
- Maybe I need to try intermittent fasting and bullet coffee?
- At least the scale is down?!?!???